Thursday 10 January 2013

Jokes part 2

Views:
                                              Mixed jokes of hindi and english....!




  • Santa ne exam k liye Question. Paper banaya..

    Paper dekhte hi saare bache behosh ho gye
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Que. the-:
    1.China kis Desh me hai ?
    2. 15 Aug kis Date ko Aati hai?
    3.Green Rang kis Color ka Hota hai ?
    4.Tamatar ko Hindi me kya Bolte hai ?
    5.Mumtaz ki Qabar me Kon Dafan hai..?

    Sab bolo......Santa ki JAI.....:P =D

  • A girl's, "I will be ready in 5 minutes"
    And a boy's "I'll be back in 5 minutes"
    .
    .
    Both are equal. :P

  • Difference Between School & College:
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    In School If You Were Late,
    .
    You Had To Sit On Back Bench..
    .
    But In College If You Were Late,
    .
    You Had To Sit On First Bench..:) 


  • Boy: pen hai?

    Girl: nahi hai.

    Boy: pen hai Pen?
    Girl:kaha na nahi he..

    (thori Dare Bad)
    Boy: pen he Pen? pen? ;)
    Girl:kitni Bar Kahun Nahi hai

    Ab Dubara Pucha To Hathoray Se Sar
    Faad Dungi..

    Boy:Hathora hai?
    Girl:nahi..

    Boy:Acha Phir Pen hai Pen?? =D

  • Girl vs boy brain...

    boy: How many apples can u eat in empty stomach?

    girl: I can eat 6 apples.

    boy: U can eat only 1 apple in empty stomach
    coz wen you eat d 2nd apple that's not in empty stomach..

    girl- super joke i'll tell my friend..

    Next Time,

    girl 2 girl: How many apple can you eat in empty stomach?

    Other girl: i can eat 10.

    girl: hatt yaar 6 bolti toh mast joke sunati.....=D

  • A ghost went for haircut.

    Barber said : Baad mein aao, 

    busy hu!

    Ghost said something and barber fainted.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    “Sar rakh kar jaa raha hu, baad mein le jaaonga”....=D

  • Teacher : Why are u late?

    all ur classmates came to class on time.

    Student : “Jhund me kutte ate hain sir.. 
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    sher to akela ata hai.”....:P

  • TV reporter ne ek zakhmi se pucha,

    Jab bomb gira to kya wo zorse gira?

    Zakhmi (Gusse se) : Nahi,

    Qo rengta hua mere paas aaya

    aur sharma ke bola : Dhadamm..!!

  • Interviewer : Just imagine, 

    you are in 8th floor,

    It caught fire, 

    How will you escape?

    Santa : Its very simple,

    I will stop my imagination...!!! :P

  • Crazy people on my whatsapp list. :P
    1. Someone on his status "Sleeping" since 3 days! He's probably dead.
    2. Someone never sends anything, then at night once a week/month he says: "Good night"
    3. Someone is sick since the time I added him.
    4. Someone steals my status and keeps it at the same time when I do.
    5. Someone is "Driving" since 3 days! I guess he reached Pakistan!! :P
    6. Someone sends me back exactly what I sent to him..
    Seems like he wants to play table tennis! :D
    7. Someone still has his status as "Happy New Year!"
    8. Someone's status is "Happy" since one month. Living in Paradise?
    10. Someone from first day their status is, 'Hey there! I'm using WhatsApp'
    I know it! That's why u're on my list :P
             

Do you Like this story..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

S Pink Premium Pointer